Apply Online for 2000 PO Vacancies SBI Recruitment 2016
Apply Online for 2000 PO Vacancies SBI Recruitment 2015: hello, all visitor and users of freejobaware.com this post is about job notification announced by State Bank Of India SBI Recruitment 2015 with 2000 PO Vacancies. State Bank of India SBI has announced notification for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer PO vacancies in State Bank of India (2015-16). Eligible candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2015 through their official SBI online portal sbi.co.in. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply on sbi Online for 2000 PO Vacancies SBI Recruitment 2015 are given below…
*** for more free job alerts do subscribe to our website freejobaware.com ****
SBI Recruitment 2015 PO Posts and Vacancies Details : SBI online
Total No. of Posts: 2000
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Category Wise Vacancies:
1. SC: 308 posts
2. ST: 339 posts
3. OBC: 541 posts
4. GEN: 812 posts
Eligibilty Criteria For SBI Recruitment 2015:SBI online
Age: Candidates age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01-04-2015 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1985 and not later than 01-04-1994 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for SBI recruitment 2015 should possess Any Degree from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note: Those Candidates who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01-09-2015. Candidates with integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is before 01-09-2015.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam (Objective Test, Descriptive Test), Group Discussion and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- (Application fee including intimation charges) for General & Others, Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, Fee can be paid through Online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the SBI online website sbi.co.in.
Directions to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2015:SBI online
1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.sbi.co.in -> Click on Career with us.
3. Now open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us”.
4. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
5. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
7. Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
8. After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
9. Pay the prescribed fee through online mode in the respective bank.
10. On successful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
11. After completion of registration process, take print out copies of application form and e-receipt for future use.
Major Links And Dates for SBI Recruitment 2015:
Starting Date for Online Registration & Online Fee Payment: –.–.–
Last Date for Online Registration & Online Fee Payment: –.–.–
Last Date for Printing of Application: –.–.–
Click here to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2015
Click here for FAQ regarding SBI Recruitment 2015
****Official date to apply for this job notification is over this year ****
SBI PO Recruitment And SBI PO Paper Prelims Syllabus 2015-16
SBI PO Paper Pattern And Syllabus 2015-16
SBI PO Paper Prelims Syllabus 2015-16
Selection process consists of three phases:
1. Phase I: Prelim Exam – Objective test – 100 Marks (Total time – 1 hr)
Note: Prelim Exam will consist of fewer questions and of shorter duration. The marks of Prelims exam will not be considered for preparing the final merit list.
2. Phase II: Main Exam – Objective test + Descriptive test
The Objective Test of 2 hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total200 marks).
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 1 hour duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Note: Descriptive Test will be conducted in Online Mode. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
3. Phase – III: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
Now let’s discuss the pattern & syllabus of the Prelim Exam –
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination: The exam will consists of Objective Tests for 100 marks and of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 sections as follows:
1. English Language – 30 Qs Marks 30
2. Quantitative Aptitude – 35 Qs Marks 35
3. Reasoning – 35 Qs Marks 35
Note: Candidates have to qualify in each section by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank.