RMRC Recruitment 2018
Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as an appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team.Thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com, The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettable Now it’s the time to payback, Here comes our brand new post about RMRC Recruitment.
As always all candidates have to apply online for Regional Medical Research Center examination online registration.In this post, We will share all details about Regional Medical Research Center online registration, Regional Medical Research Center Lower Division Clerk Posts eligibility, Regional Medical Research Center Lower Division Clerk Posts details, Regional Medical Research Center online registration, Regional Medical Research Center Lower Division Clerk Posts exam pattern and Regional Medical Research Center Lower Division Clerk Posts syllabus hope you will like this and share this.
As per the official notice, the process to apply before the 30 December 2017 RMRC Recruitment 2017 of Lower Division Clerk Posts.These vacancies are directly on recruitment basis.So the candidates those who are interested as well as eligible enough they can apply for the post of Lower Division Clerk Posts.
RMRC Recruitment 2018 For Lower Division Clerk Posts
The Department of Regional Medical Research Center Lower Division Clerk Posts large of vacancies-relished in Official website of the department applicant those who want to young & talented candidates apply for Regional Medical Research Center Recruitment 2017 on for the last date provides below. the applicant will be able to check official notice for Lower Division Clerk Posts.
Vacancy Details For RMRC Recruitment 2018
Name of the post:—Lower Division Clerk
Number of posts:—01 posts
Pay Scale– Rs28000- per month
Name Of the department- RMRC Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria For RMRC Recruitment 2018
Age Limit:—Eligible Candidates age between the 18 to 27 years.
Education Qualification– Those candidates who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess the 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and Be Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Fee for the application– No fee.
How To Apply For RMRC Recruitment 2018
1. Visit the official website of Regional Medical Research Center rmrcne.org.in
2. You will land on to the homepage, then select career section.
3. Now click on the notification of recruitment process RMRC Recruitment 2018.
4. When you click on that notification, the form will be displayed along with the instruction set.
5. Read all the stated instructions carefully into it.
6. After reading all the instructions, fill in all the application form.
7. Fill in all the credentials mentioned in the form correctly.
8. Upload your scanned photograph and signature, in the required column.
9. If you’re filled information is correct, then click on the submit button.
10. Make the Application Fee Payment for the RMRC Recruitment 2018 For Lower Division Clerk Posts Application Form.
11. Now, they will take you to the page where your full application will be displayed.
12. Take a printout of that application form for future reference.
13. Your recruitment form is submitted now.You will get an update in your mail account.
The all eligible candidates please read the instructions carefully and fill the application form before the 14 January 2018.
The Eligible Candidates please click the rmrcne.org.in
Major Date For RMRC Recruitment 2018
For more details, you can visit given link below rmrcne.org.in