RGNIYD Recruitment 2017 (Rajiv Gandhi National Institute Of Youth Development) For The Post Of Section Officer Apply Now
RGNIYD Recruitment 2017 -Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as for the appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team., we are constantly updating our website for making it more informative for our readers and users.This is quite a thankless job,I can’t thank you enough for this sort of love ,appreciation as well as amount of an overwhelming response .Thank you all for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com, The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettable Now it’s the time to pay back, Here comes our brand new post about RGNIYD Recruitment 2017. An ad notification is being published by the RGNIYD which stands for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute Of Youth Development for the post of Section Officer.So the candidates those who are Interested as well as eligible enough they can apply in a prescribed format before the last date which is 27 April 2017.Further details are given below.keep visiting our website frequently for more information.
RGNIYD Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details
- Post Name – Section Officer
- N.o Of The Posts – Not Specified
- Pay Scale – Rs 44,900 – Rs 1,42,400/Month
- Job Location -Tamil Nadu,India
- Nationality – Indian
RGNIYD Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria.
- Age Limit – Candidate’s age should be 30 Years
- Educational Qualification – Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent and Seven years experience in accounts/administration work in the Government or University or College or Institution
- Procedure Of Selection –Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in screening Test as well as in Interview
- Application Fee – No Fee
RGNIYD Recruitment 2017,How To Apply
Procedure To Apply –candidates those who want to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply in a prescribed format by sending the application along with all the relevant documents as well as certificates to the address given below
ADDRESS – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Post Box No.6, Sriperumbudur – 602105,India
RGNIYD Recruitment 2017,Major Dates
- Last Date Of Submission Of Documents – 27 April 2017
RGNIYD Recruitment 2017,Major Links.
For more details or info you can log on to the link given below