RBI Recruitment 2017 (Reserve Bank Of India) For Manager And Assistant Manager Posts Apply Online
RBI Recruitment 2017 -Hello and a very good Morning to all my dear readers, Viewers as well as Readers.Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the overwhelming response that you all have provided me as well as my team,and there is a wonderful as well as tremendous amount of feedback that I have received from my all the readers as well as viewers that are unable unforgettable as well as incredible and last but not the least thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com.Thank you all for all the love,support as well as appreciation that you all have showered upon me as well as on my team.Now here comes a notification about RBI Recruitment 2017,An n ad Notification is being published by the RBI which stands for Reserve Bank Of India for the post of Manager & Assistant Manager.so the candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply Online before 16 March 2017.Further details are given below.
RBI Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details
- Name Of The Post – Manager & Assistant Manager
- No Of Vacancies – 19 Posts
- Pay Scale – Rs 28,150 – Rs 62,000
- Job Location -All India
- Nationality -Indian
RBI Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit – Candidate’s age limit must be in between 21 Years to 50 Years
- Educational Qualification –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level OR Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level OR Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level.Candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR (ii) The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces.
- Procedure Of Selection – Candidates will be selected according to their performance in Written examination as well as according to their performance in interview
- Application Fee
- For General/OBC – Rs 600
- For Others – Rs 100
through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
RBI Recruitment 2017, How To Apply
Procedure To Apply – Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply online by visiting the website http://www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2017, Major Dates
- Last Date – 16 March 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017, Major Links
For more info & Details you can log on to the link given below