Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment – Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017 –Hello and a very good Morning to all my lovely readers as well as users.Good to see you.I’m very very honored as well as overwhelmed by the thunderous response that you all have given me and my team.Hope you liked our previous post and here is our brand new post about Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017. An ad notification is being posted by the Ordnance Factory Board for Post 6948 Trade Apprentice (ITI) and Trade Apprentices (NonITI) 3326 of two different projects. Candidates Apply Online from 20/Jan/2017 to 20/Feb/2017.So the Candidates those who are interested as well as eligible enough and want to make a career option in these sort of jobs then they can apply in a prescribed format for these sort of jobs before the last date Further Details are given below
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details.
- Post Name – Trade Apprentice (ITI)
- N.o Of Posts – 6948
- Post Name- Trade Apprentices (NonITI)
- No. of Post- 3326
- Nationality – Indian
- Job Location – Ordnance Factory Board
Ordnance Factory BoardRecruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria.
- Educational Qualification –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess.
- For Non- ITI Category- Passed “Madhyamik” Class: 10th Standard or Equivalent) WITH mINIMUM 40% MARKS IN AGGREGATE WITH 40% MARKS IN EACH OF MATHEMATICS and Science
- For ITI Category:- Should have Passed relevant ITI /Trade test from any Institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority Specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour and Employment /Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with duration as per the Apprentice Act, 1961) and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application .
- Age Limit: Between 14 to 22 years as on as on 10.02.2017
Application Fee: There is no fee for any candidate.
For Non-ITI Candidates: Written Test (One Paper of 03 hours duration, total questions 150) consisting of questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/Reasoning, as per Madhyamik ( Class: X the Standard or equivalent)
- Medium of Examination- 3 Language formula: candidates can choose English or Hindi or Language of the state in which ordnance factory chosen by the candidates is located (Bengali, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu) 8
- Centre of Examination- Centre will allot w.r.t Location of the ordnance factory and medium of examination chosen by the candidates is one of the 12 center ViZ, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jabalpur Kolkata, Nagpur, Pune, and Trichy.
SCHEME oF Examination- the written examination will be as follows;
For ITI Candidates: Written Test (one paper consisting of 02 parts of 03 hours duration, total questions 150) PART – A: Questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/Reasoning approx. 40% out of a total number of questions. PART – B: Questions on the group of subject trades – approx. 60% out of a total number of questions. The examination will be conducted on ‘Multiple Choice Objective Type Test’ on OMR sheet. There will be no negative marking.
For Non – ITI Candidates- written Test ( one paper of 3 hours duration, total Question 150 ) ) Consisting of question on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/ Reasoning, as Per Madhayamik (Class Xth Standard or equivalent)
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017, How To Apply.
Procedure Of Applying –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can send their application Interested are required to Apply Online through website www.ofb.gov.in from 20/Jan/2017
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017, Dates
- Last Date for Submission of online Application – 20 Feb 2017
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017, Major Links.