NHRC Recruitment 2017 For JR Research Consultant Post
NHRC Recruitment 2017 For JR Research Consultant Post:–Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as for the appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team.Thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com.
The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettable Now it’s the time to pay back, Here comes our brand new Vacancy about NHRC Recruitment 2017 For JR Research Consultant Post. An ad notification is being published by the National Health Rights Commission (NHRC) Recruitment 2017, candidates those who want to apply for these sort of jobs they can fill this form on the given date which is 06/Feb/2017 from 05.00 PM For more details, you can see below.
NHRC Jobs 2017
The Department of Post JR Research Consultant NHRC Circle has declared the Recruitment Notice related to the NHRC Recruitment 2017 For the posts of JR Research Consultant vacancy. A large number of vacancy is released on the official website of the department. Applicants those who are young and talented may apply for the NHRC Postal Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date provided below. Applicants will be able to check the official notice for NHRC Department Recruitment 2017 soon on the official website.
WWW.nhrc.nic.in Application Form 2017
- Name of the Organization: NHRC Postal Circle
- Name of the Examination: NHRC Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Post: Junior Reacher Consultant
- Category: Postal Jobs
- Location: NHRC
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: nhrc.nic.in
WWW. nhrc.nic.in Eligible Criteria Details:
- Education & Qualification:-– Those candidates who are going to apply for the Graduate Political science / Sociology/Social Work/Human Rights/Population Studies with minimum 60% marks from a recognizing university.
- Age Limit:– Applicants must have a minimum age limit of 30 years to be eligible to apply for the recruitment Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the normal of the government.
- Selection process:— Applicants will be selected for the post on the basis of their personal interview.
- The Last date for the submission of online application form: 06 /Feb/2017
- Date of Exam: Available Soon
How to Apply for the NHRC Recruitment 2017?
- First, visit the official website of NHRC Postal Circle nhrc.nic.in
- Eligible candidates may apply for this post before the 06/Feb/2017
- Candidates should the send the application form with the passport size photo and our document photocopies with the self-attested.
To more information please click the official website nhrc.nic.
About the NHRC
- The Rights Commission (NHRC) of India is an autonomous public body constituted on 12 October 1993 under the Protection of Human Rights Ordinance of 28 September 1993.It was given a statutory basis by the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993 (PHRA). The NHRC is the National Human Rights Commission of India, responsible for the protection and promotion of human rights, defined by the Act as “rights relating to life, liberty, equality and dignity of the individual guaranteed by the Constitution or embodied in the International Covenants”.