NCERT Recruitment 2017
Hello and a very good Morning to all my dear readers, Viewers as well as Readers.Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the overwhelming response that you all have provided me as well as my team,and there is a wonderful as well as tremendous amount of feedback that I have received from my all the readers as well as viewers that are unable unforgettable as well as incredible and last but not the least thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com.Thank you all for all the love, support as well as appreciation that you all have showered upon me as well as on my team.Now here comes a notification about NCERT Recruitment 2017.An ad Notification is being published by the NCERT which stands for National Council of Educational Research & Training for the post of DTP Operator Posts.so the candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply within 21 Days from the date of Publication.
NCERT Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details
- Name Of The Post:—DTP Operator Posts
- No Of Vacancies:—12 posts
- Pay Scale – Rs 5,200-Rs 20,200/Month
- Grade Pay – Rs 1900
- Job Location -Delhi, India
- Nationality -Indian
NCERT Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit – Candidate’s maximum age limit must be 40 years.
- Educational Qualification –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must be passed theGraduation in any subject with one-year Diploma/ Certificate Course in Desk Top Publishing from a recognized institute.
- Procedure Of Selection – Candidates will be selected according to the Interview Test.
NCERT Recruitment 2017, How To Apply
Procedure To Apply – Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply in a prescribed format by sending the applications along with all the relevant documents as well as certificates to the address given below
NCERT Recruitment 2017, Major Date
Last Date of submission the application form is 31 May 2017.
NCERT Recruitment 2017, Major Links
For more info or Details log on to the link given below