NCERT Recruitment 2017
Hello and a very good Morning to all my dear readers, Viewers as well as Readers.Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the overwhelming response that you all have provided me as well as my team,and there is a wonderful as well as tremendous amount of feedback that I have received from my all the readers as well as viewers that are unable unforgettable as well as incredible and last but not the least thank you for visiting our official websitewww.freejobaware.com.Thank you all for all the love, support as well as appreciation that you all have showered upon me as well as on my team.
Now here comes a notification about NCERT Recruitment 2017.An and notification is being published by the NCERT which stands for National Council of Educational Research & Training for the post of Consultant Posts.so the candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply within 21 Days from the date of Publication.
Vacancy Details For NCERT Recruitment 2017
- Name Of The Post:—Consultant
- No Of Vacancies:—01 posts
- Pay Scale – Rs 5,200-Rs 20,200/Month
- Grade Pay – Rs 1900
- Job Location -Delhi, India
- Nationality -Indian
Eligibility Criteria For NCERT Recruitment 2017
- Age Limt:—Eligible Candidate’s maximum age limit must be 40 years.
- Educational Qualification –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must be Master’s Degree in English/ Social Science/ Sociology/ Education with at least 55% marks or equivalent (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PH), Computer literacy.
- Procedure Of Selection – Candidates will be selected according to the Interview Test.
How To Apply For NCERT Recruitment 2017
Procedure To Apply – Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply in a prescribed format by sending the applications along with all the relevant documents as well as certificates to the address given below
Major Date For NCERT Recruitment 2017
Date of Interview Test is:—11 August 2017.
Venue of Interview Test is:—Department of Education in Languages, Room No. 17, 2′d Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 016.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
Major Links For NCERT Recruitment 2017
For more info or Details log on to the link given below http://www.ncert.nic.in