KAU Recruitment 2017 For Teaching Assistant Posts
KAU Recruitment 2017
Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as for the appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team.Thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com, The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettable Now it’s the time to pay back,
Here comes our brand new post about KAU Recruitment 2017.An ad notification is being published by the KAU for the Post of Teaching Assistant..So the candidates those who are interested as well as eligible enough they can appear for interview on the given date which is 09 October 2017.Further details are given below.
Vacancy Details For KAU Recruitment 2017
Post Name –Teaching Assistant
N.o Of The Posts:—13 posts
Pay Scale – Rs 35,000/Month
Job Location -Kerala, India
Nationality – Indian
Eligibility Criteria For KAU Recruitment 2017
Age Limit –Not Specified
Educational Qualification:—Eligible Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess the M.sc degree from a recognized University.
Procedure Of Selection:—Eligible Candidates will be selected according to their performance in Interview
Application Fee – No Fee
- Kerala Agricultural University is well poised to meet the challenges ahead that transforms agriculture sector into the engine of growth of Kerala’s economy by providing the human resources, and skills and technology for the sustainable development of state’s agriculture, all economic activities put to the production of biomass based land and water including crop production (agriculture) and forestry .
- Realisation of this objective renders imperative; on the one hand, the fostering the natural strengths and advantages emanating from resource endowments such as abundant rainfall, and sun shine and tropical year round biomass production capability as well as the literate and well informed human population; and on the other hand sharpening the competitive edge of Kerala’s agriculture through a package of appropriate strategies, public policies, programmes technology services and investment support.
- In the specific context of Kerala’s highly heterogeneous resource base and societal values, for ensuring livelihood security of the dependent population a paradigm shift in optimisation of the biophysical resource base for agriculture development is called for from the maximisation of production of specific commodities in contrast, to the maximisation of income and employment on a sustainable basis.
- The Kerala Agricultural University would strive to fulfill its commitment by reorienting and restructuring its programmes. In education at the graduate level, professionalism would be strengthened with entrepreneurship; and at the post graduate level, training would be imparted in emerging areas integrating relevant disciplines such as biotechnology, natural resource management, environment, IPR and biodiversity, WTO and global trade to mention a few.
- Research would be reoriented on pursuing a system approach to technology generation systems rather than specific commodities and focused on integrated agro-silvi-pastoral-aqua production systems and resource based livestock production; emphasis would be on product conversion and value addition rather than ending production alone.
- Extension and technology transfer would focus on group approach and area approach, and technology for production systems rather than commodities; training for entreprenuership rather than adding skills; and support services to be rendered by the single window.
How To Apply
Procedure To Apply:—Eligible Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can appear for walk in interview along with all the testimonials to the address given below
Regional Agricultural Research Station, Pattambi
Major Date For KAU Recruitment 2017
Last date of Submission the application form is 09 October 2017.
Major Link For KAU Recruitment 2017
For more details log on to the link below http://www.kau.in