INDIAN ARMY TGC RECRUITMENT 2014
INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT FOR TGC PERMANENT COMMISSION 2014
INDIAN ARMY TGC RECRUITMENT 2014 —Today Indian Army officially launched notification for Permanent Commission 2014.The recruitment of Indian candidates under Grant of Permanent Commission 2014-15. Indian Army is inviting all Indian Engineering graduates for this recruitment process. This Course will be commencing in July 2015 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. This is the 121st Technical Graduate Course (Tgc-121) (July 2015) at Indian Army.
Indian Army Technical Recruitment 2014INDIAN ARMY TGC RECRUITMENT 2014
Jobs In Indian Army
Indain Army is providing many type of services for the graduate engineers for serving their future for India.So many type for engineers are invites for this notification .Some Branches are Below.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Automobile /Workshop Technology Engineering
- Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Computer Sc & Engineering ,Computer Technology/ InfoTech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication Engineering
- Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics Engineering
- Micro Electronics Engineering
- Microwave Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation Engineering
- Architecture/Building Engineering
- construction Technology Engineering
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg Technology
- Industrial/Manufacturing engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production Engineering
Read also-Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment,Notification & Careers 2014
Qualification for Indian Army Technical Recruitment 2014
The Indian Male Candidates who have passed in their Engineering Degree (or) appeared in the final year of engineering course can apply for this Indian Recruitment process with above of one branche.
Age limit for Army Recruitment 2014
Candidate should have 20 to 27 years
PAY & ALLOWANCES in Indian Army 2014
During training period candidates will be given stipend of Rs.21,000/- per month will be given. On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment For TGC Permanent Commission 2014
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Indian Army — www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from dated 01.12.2014 to 31.12.2014.
1-12-2014 is Starting Date
31-12-2014 is Last Date
See here for Advertisement of Indian Army—Click Here
For Apply Now– Click Here (Link is live now )