IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017 For The Post Of Assistant Project Manager & Project Associate
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017 -Hello and a very good Morning to all my lovely readers as well as users.Good to see you.I’m very very honored as well as overwhelmed by the thunderous response that you all have given me and my team.Hope you liked our previous post and here is our brand new post about IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017. An ad notification is being posted by the IIT Kanpur for the various posts such as Assistant Project Manager as well as for Project Associate.So the Candidates those who are interested as well as eligible enough they can apply in a prescribed format for these sort of jobs before 18 April 2017.Further Details are given below.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details.
- Post Name – Assistant Project Manager,Project Associate
- N.o Of Posts – 3 Posts
- Pay Scale For Assistant Project Manager -Rs 11,000 – Rs 22,000/Month
- Grade Pay – Rs 11,00
- Pay Scale For Project Associate – Rs 15,000 – Rs 30,000/Month
- Grade Pay – Rs 15,00
- Nationality – Indian
- Job Location -Kanpur, India
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria.
- Age Limit -Not Specified
- Educational Qualification –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess
- For Assistant Project Manager – Post Graduate (MBA/ MCA/ M.Com./ M.Sc./ MA) or Graduate (B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com./ BBA/ BCA)
- For Project Associate – A candidate must possess B.tech or M.sc
- Procedure Of Selection –Candidates will be selected according to their performance in interview.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017, How To Apply.
Procedure Of Applying –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply in a prescribed format by sending the applications along with all the relevant documents as well as certificates to the address given below
Dr. Bhaskar Dasgupta, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kanpur–208016
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017, Dates To Remember
- Last Date – 18 April 2017
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017, Major Links.
For more info you can log on to the link given below.