GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017
Hello and a very good Morning to all my dear readers, Viewers as well as Readers.Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for visiting our official websitewww.freejobaware.com.Thank you all for all the love, support as well as an appreciation that you all have showered upon me as well as on my team.Now here comes a notification about GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017, An ad Notification is being published by the GTB Hospital which stands for Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital for the post of Senior Resident Posts.So the candidates those who are interested as well as eligible enough they can apply in a prescribed format before the last date which is 19 May 2017..Further details are given below.
GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details
- Name Of The Post –Senior Resident Posts
- N.o Of Posts Vacant – 9 Posts
- Pay Scale – Rs 15,600 – Rs 39,100/Month
- Grade Pay – Rs 5,400
- Job Location – New Delhi, India
- Nationality -Indian
GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit – Not Specified
- Educational Qualification –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess PG Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine (in case such candidates are not available), MBBS with three years experience in relevant field
- Procedure Of Selection – Candidates will be selected according to their performance in Interview.
- Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs 500 as an application fee
GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017, How To Apply
Procedure To Apply – Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply by sending the application along with all the Self attested relevant documents as well as certificates with two recent passport size photos to the address given below
ADDRESS/VENUE – Office of the Medical Director, Room No. 331, IIIrd Floor, Administrative Block, GTBH, India
GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017, Major Dates
- Date Of Interview:—19 May 2017.
GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017, Major Links
For more info & Details you can log on to the link given below