GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017
Hello and a very good Morning to all my dear readers, Viewers as well as Readers.Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for visiting our official websitewww.freejobaware.com.Thank you all for all the love, support as well as an appreciation that you all have showered upon me as well as on my team.Now here comes a notification about GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017, An ad Notification is being published by the GTB Hospital which stands for Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital for the post of Junior Resident Posts.So the candidates those who are interested as well as eligible enough they can apply in a prescribed format before the last date which is 08 August 2017.Further details are given below.
Vacancy Details For GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017
- Name Of The Post:—Junior Resident
- N.o Of Posts Vacant:—176 posts
- Pay Scale – Rs 15,600 – Rs 39,100/Month
- Grade Pay – Rs 5,400
- Job Location – New Delhi, India
- Nationality -Indian
Eligibility Criteria For GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit – Not Specified
- Educational Qualification:—Eligible Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess the MBBS Degree from a recognized university, Institute approved by MCI, have Delhi Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Procedure Of Selection – Candidates will be selected according to their performance in Interview.
- Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs 500 as an application fee
How To Apply
Procedure To Apply:—Eligible Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply by sending the application along with all the Self attested relevant documents as well as certificates with two recent pass port size photos to the address given below
ADDRESS/VENUE –Office of the Medical Director, Room No. 331, IIIrd Floor, Administrative Block, GTBH, India.
Major Date For GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017
Last Date of Submission the application form is 08 August 2017.
Major Link For GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017
For more info & Details you can log on to the link given below