Government of West Bengal Recruitment for Office In charge & Various Vacancy
Government of West Bengal Recruitment for Office In charge & Various Vacancy- Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as an appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team.Thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com, The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettableNow it’s the time to payback, Here comes our brand new post aboutGovernment of West Bengal Recruitment.
As per the official notice, the process to apply for the Last date of submission 17 July 2017 Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017 of Office In charge & Counsellor.These vacancies are directly on recruitment basis.So the candidates those who are interested as well as eligible enough they can apply for the post of Office In charge & Counsellor Vacancies.
The Department of National Health Mission, Birbhum, Government of West Bengal Office In charge & Counsellor Vacancies large no of vacancies relished in Official website of the department applicant those who want to young & talented candidates apply for National Health Mission, Birbhum, Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017 on for the last date provide below. the applicant will be able to chek official notice for Office In charge & Counsellor Vacancies.
Government of West Bengal Job Details:
- Post Name: Office In Charge
- No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name: Counsellor
- No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 17500/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal Recruitment:
- For Officer In Charge: LLB or Master Degree in Psychology Social Work/Social Science with three years experience in the field of child welfare.
- For Counsellor: Master degree in Psychology / Social Work Social Science.
- Age Limit: Minimum & maximum age limit is 27 to 42 years for Office In Charge & 24 to 40 years for Counsellor as on 20.06.2017.
Job Location: Purulia (West Bengal)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written test & Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Government of West Bengal Vacancy:
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://purulia.gov.in from 23.06.2017 to 17.07.2017. Printout of Online Application form along with the copy of relevant documents sends to The Office of District Magistrate, Purulia, District Social Welfare Section, Treasury Building Purulia on or before 17.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.07.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17.07.2017
for more information please click here>>> http://puruliawb.in/icps/prl/application/online_application_forms.php