Government Of West Bengal Recruitment 2017 For The Post Of Assistant Technology Manager
Government Of West Bengal Recruitment 2017–Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as for the appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team.Thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com, The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettable Now it’s the time to pay back, Here comes our brand new post about Government Of West Bengal Recruitment 2017.An ad notification is being published by the Government Of West Bengal for the Post of Assistant Technology Manager.So the candidates those who are Interested as well as eligible enough they can apply before the given date which is 15 June 2017.Further details are given below.
Government Of West Bengal Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details
- Post Name – Assistant Technology Manager
- N.o Of The Posts – 28 Posts
- Pay Scale – Rs 15,000/Month
- Job Location -Medinipur,West Bengal, India
- Nationality – Indian
Government Of West Bengal Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria.
- Age Limit –Maximum Age Limit Must be 45 Years
- Educational Qualification – Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must Possess Graduate/PG in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Economics/ Marketing/ Veterinary Science/ AHD/ Fisheries
- Procedure Of Selection –Candidates will be selected according to their performance in Interview
- Application Fee – No Fee
Government Of West Bengal Recruitment 2017, How To Apply
Procedure To Apply –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply by sending the applications along with all the relevant documents to the address given below
Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn), Purba Medinipur, (ATMA Cell) Abash Bari, Tamluk, Purba Medinipur PIin-721636,India
Government Of West Bengal Recruitment 2017, Major Dates.
- Last date – 15 June 2017
Government Of West Bengal Recruitment 2017, Major Links.
For more details log on to the link