East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 For The Post Of Apprentice
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017–Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as for the appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team.Thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com, The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettable Now it’s the time to pay back, Here comes our brand new post about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017.An ad notification is being published by the NIOS for the post of Apprentice.So the candidates those who are Interested as well as eligible enough they can apply online before the given date which is 17 June 2017.Further details are given below.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details
- Post Name –Apprentice
- N.o Of The Posts – 588 Posts
- Pay Scale –Not Specified
- Job Location -Odisha ,India
- Nationality – Indian
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria.
- Age Limit – 15Years – 24 Years
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed 10 th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
- Procedure Of Selection –Selection will be on the basis of merit. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of taking average of matriculation plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks
- Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / e-wallets, etc. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST /PH/Women candidates.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017, How To Apply
Procedure To Apply –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply online by visiting the website www.rrcbbs.org.in
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017, Major Dates.
- Last Date – 17 June 2017
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017,Major Links.
For more details log on to the link