CPCRI Recruitment 2018
Hey friends how are you? Here is the latest notification for all eligible candidates.This is the good opportunity for eligible candidates.This is the golden chance for all the eligible candidates those who are looking for the Field Assistant Posts in CPCRI Recruitment 2018.The department of Central Plantation Crops and Research Institute has published the 01 posts in this year.The eligible candidates may attend the Interview Test on 11 January 2018.
As always all candidates have to apply online for Central Plantation Crops Research and Institute For Project Executive Posts Examination Online Registration.In this post, We will share all details about Central Plantation Crops Research and Institute For Project Executive Posts Eligibility Criteria, Central Plantation Crops Research and Institute For Project Executive Posts Details, Central Plantation Crops Research and Institute For Central Plantation Crops Research and Institute For Project Executive Posts Exam Pattern and Central Plantation Crops Research and Institute For Central Plantation Crops Research and Institute For Project Executive Posts Syllabus hope you will like this and share this.
After the submission, the offline application forms Central Plantation Crops and Research Institute.The All eligible candidates who have submitted the application forms they candidates will be invited for the Personal Interview test was held by the department of Central Plantation Crops and Research Institute. Eligible candidates, please fill the application form carefully.Other details like as age limit, education qualification, post name, the number of vacancies, pay scale, important dates, how to apply, major links, and other details are given below.
Vacancy Details For CPCRI Recruitment 2018
Name of the Department:—Central Plantation Crops and Research Institute
Name of the Examination:—CPCRI Recruitment 2017
Total Number of Vacancies:—03 posts
Name of the post:—Project Executive
Given Salary:—Not Mentioned
Eligibility Criteria For CPCRI Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification:—Those candidates who are looking for Central Plantation Crops and Research Institute jobs their education qualification is given below.
Eligible candidates should have passed the B.Sc. (Agri), B.Sc. (Horticulture), PO Diploma in Agriculture, Horticulture, B.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences.
Age Limit:— Not Mentioned
Selection Process:—Eligible candidates will be selected for the post of Field Assistant Posts based on the Personal Interview Test.
Major Date For CPCRI Recruitment 2018
Date of Interview Test is:—11 January 2018.
Venue of Interview Test is:—ICAR-Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Regional Station, Vittal, Karnataka-574243.
How To Apply
1. Visit the official website of Central Plantation Crops and Research Institute www.cpcri.gov.in
2. You will land on to the homepage, then select career section.
3. Now click on the notification of recruitment process CPCRI Recruitment 2018.
4. When you click on that notification, the form will be displayed along with the instruction set.
5. Read all the stated instructions carefully into it.
6. After reading all the instructions, fill in all the application form.
7. Fill in all the credentials mentioned in the form correctly.
8. Upload your scanned photograph and signature, in the required column.
9. If you’re filled information is correct, then click on the submit button.
10. Make the Application Fee Payment for the CPCRI Recruitment 2018 For Project Executive Posts Application Form.
11. Now, they will take you to the page where your full application will be displayed.
12. Take a printout of that application form for future reference.
13. Your recruitment form is submitted now.You will get an update in your mail account.
The all eligible candidates please read the instructions carefully and fill the application form before the 11 January 2018.
The Eligible Candidates please click the www.cpcri.gov.in
Major Link For CPCRI Recruitment 2018
To more information please click the official website www.cpcri.gov.in