Central Railway Recruitment 2018
Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as an appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team.Thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com, The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettable now it’s the time to payback, Here comes our brand new post about Central Railway Recruitment.
As always all candidates have to apply online for Central Railway For Physiotherapist Posts examination online registration.In this post, We will share all details about Central Railway For Physiotherapist Posts online registration, Central Railway For Physiotherapist Posts eligibility, Central Railway For Physiotherapist Posts details, Central Railway For Physiotherapist Posts online registration, Central Railway For Physiotherapist Posts exam pattern and Central Railway For Junior Clerk Posts syllabus hope you will like this and share this.
As per the official notice, the process to apply for the last date of submission 19 January 2018 Central Railway Recruitment 2017 of Physiotherapist Posts.These vacancies are directly on recruitment basis.So the candidates those who are interested as well as eligible enough they can apply for the post of Physiotherapist Posts.
The Department of Central Railway Recruitment Physiotherapist Posts large no of vacancies relished in Official website of the department applicant those who want to young & talented candidates apply for Central Railway Recruitment2017 on for the last date provided below. the applicant will be able to check official notice for Physiotherapist Posts.
Vacancy Details For Central Railway Recruitment 2018
Name of the post:—Physiotherapist
Number of posts:—01 posts
Pay Scale-Rs Not specified
Name of the Department- Central Railway Recruitment
Job Location–Jhanshi (Uttar Pradesh)
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Recruitment 2018
Age Limit- Age limit as per 15-24 years as on 01.11.2017.
AGE Relaxation– Age relaxation for the OBC 3 years, SC, ST 5 years.
Education Qualification– Those candidates who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess the Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University with two years practical experience in physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital.
How To Apply For Central Railway Recruitment 2018
1. Visit the official website of Central Railway www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
2. You will land on to the homepage, then select career section.
3. Now click on the notification of recruitment processCentral Railway Recruitment 2018.
4. When you click on that notification, the form will be displayed along with the instruction set.
5. Read all the stated instructions carefully into it.
6. After reading all the instructions, fill in all the application form.
7. Fill in all the credentials mentioned in the form correctly.
8. Upload your scanned photograph and signature, in the required column.
9. If you’re filled information is correct, then click on the submit button.
10. Make the Application Fee Payment for the Central Railway Recruitment 2018 For Physiotherapist Posts Application Form.
11. Now, they will take you to the page where your full application will be displayed.
12. Take a printout of that application form for future reference.
13. Your recruitment form is submitted now.You will get an update in your mail account.
The all eligible candidates please read the instructions carefully and fill the application form before the 30 December 2018.
The Eligible Candidates please click the www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Major Date For Central Railway Recruitment 2018
Date of Interview Test Is:—19 January 2018.
Venue of Interview Test Is:—Recruitment Section, Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001
Major Link For Central Railway Recruitment 2018
For more details, you can visit given link below www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in