Central Railway Recruitment 2017 For The Post Of Senior Resident Walk In Interview
Central Railway Recruitment 20177–Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as for the appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team.Thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com, The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettable Now it’s the time to pay back, Here comes our brand new post about Central Railway Recruitment 2017.An ad notification is being published by the Central Railway for the recruitment of Senior Resident.So the candidates those who are Interested as well as eligible enough they can appear for interview on the given date which is 24 May 2017.Further details are given below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details
- Post Name – Senior Resident
- N.o Of The Posts –5 Posts
- Pay Scale – Rs 15,600 – Rs 39,100/Month
- Job Location -Mumbai, India
- Nationality – Indian
Central Railway Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria.
- Age Limit –Candidate’s maximum age should be 33 years
- Educational Qualification – Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government.
- Procedure Of Selection –Candidates will be selected according to their performance in Interview
- Application Fee – No Fee
Central Railway Recruitment 2017, How To Apply
Procedure To Apply –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can appear for interview along with all the documents to the venue given below
VENUE – Medical Director’s Office, Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, and Mumbai. 400027,India
Central Railway Recruitment 2017, Major Dates.
- Date Of Interview- 24 May 2017
- Time – 11 :30 am
Central Railway Recruitment 2017, Major Links.
For more details log on to the link