BNPM Recruitment 2017 (Bank Note Paper Mill India Limited) For The Post Of Assistant Manager And Manager Apply Now
BNPM Recruitment 2017 -Hello and a very good Morning to all my dear readers, Viewers as well as Readers.Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the overwhelming response that you all have provided me as well as my team,and there is a wonderful as well as tremendous amount of feedback that I have received from my all the readers as well as viewers that are unable unforgettable as well as incredible and last but not the least thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com.Thank you all for all the love,support as well as appreciation that you all have showered upon me as well as on my team.Now here comes a notification about BNPM Recruitment 2017.An ad Notification is being published by the BNPM which stands for Bank Note Paper Mill for Various sort of jobs.so the candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply in a prescribed format before 31 March 2017.Further details are given below.
BNPM Recruitment 2017,Vacancy Details
- Name Of The Post -Assistant Manager,Manager,Officer
- No Of Vacancies – 6 Posts
- Pay Scale For Assistant Manager -Rs 15,600-Rs 39,100
- Grade Pay – Rs 7,600
- Pay Scale For Manager- Rs 15,600 -Rs 39,100
- Grade Pay – Rs 6,600
- Pay Scale For Officer -Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800
- Grade Pay – Rs 4,200
- Job Location -Mysuru,Karnataka,India
- Nationality -Indian
BNPM Recruitment 2017,Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit – Candidate’s Age Limit Must be in between 21 Years -50 Years
- Educational Qualification –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must Possess
- For Assistant Manager -Graduation with CA/ICWA or Commerce Graduate with MBA (Full time) or Post Graduate Diploma in Finance (2 years full time) from a recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- For Manager – B.E./B.Tech. (full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in any of the following branches i.e., Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/Chemical Engineering
- For Officer – Fresh CA/ICWA or MBA in Finance (full time)/M.Com. (Finance & Accounts) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a reputed Govt. recognized Indian University /Institute or B.E./B.Tech. (full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in any of the following branches i.e. Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics /Chemical Engineering.
- Procedure Of Selection – Candidates will be selected according to their performance in Written Test as well as in personal interview
- Application Fee –
- For General – Rs 600
- For SC/ST – Rs 200
Via Demand Draft BNPM Recruitment Account” payable at Mysore.
BNPM Recruitment 2017,How To Apply
Procedure To Apply – Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply in a prescribed format by sending the applications along with all the relevant documents as well as certificates with recently clicked passport size photographs to the address given below
ADDRESS – General Manager Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited Administrative Building, Paper Mill Compound, Note Mudran Nagar, Mysuru – 570 003,India
BNPM Recruitment 2017, Major Dates
- Last Date – 31 March 2017
BNPM Recruitment 2017,Major Links
For more info or Details log on to the link given below