AFCAT Recruitment 2018
AFCAT Recruitment For Indian Air Force Common Admission Test- Hello friends how are you all we grateful to you for visiting our website WWW.freejobaware.com. I glad to inform you that we have got latest notification from Indian Airforce Recruitment they are going to recruit for the post of AFCAT. Indian Airforce invited the online application form Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches.
Those candidates who want to make their future in Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 they can fill the application form before the 14 January 2018.Those candidates who want to apply or this posts for more information please read our post carefully because this is a very good opportunity to make your career in Indian Airforce. More details For AFCAT Recruitment like vacancy details, age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply and important dates are given below.
Vacancy Details For AFCAT Recruitment 2018
Name of Exam:— Indian Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2018.
Number of Posts:—AFCAT Entry
Ground Duty (Technical)
Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
Name of the post:—NCC Special Entry
Meteorology Branch-Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
Salary:—Rupees 15600-39100/- Per Month
Job Location:—Selected Candidate job located in all India.
Eligibility Criteria For AFCAT Recruitment 2018
• For Flying Branch: The Candidates who want the apply for this post. Candidate should be Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with the minimum of 60% marks and should have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE/B.Tech. degree (four-year course) or cleared Sections A and B of examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society with the minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
• For Ground Duty (Technical): All Eligible Candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/Technology or cleared Sections A and B of examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in the relevant disciplines.
• For Ground Duty (Non-Technical): Candidate should have Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university with 60% marks or MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International studies / Defence studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT /Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks.
Flying Branch:— All Eligible Candidates who want to apply for this post candidates age between 201-24 years.
Ground Duty Branch:— All Eligible candidates age between 20-26 years for the post of Ground Duty Branch.
Application Payment:— For the all General category candidates should have the pay of rupees 100/-and the postal charge through Challan.
How To Apply
1. Visit the official website of Indian Air Force www.careerairforce.nic.in
2. You will land on to the homepage, then select career section.
3. Now click on the notification of recruitment processAFCAT Recruitment 2018.
4. When you click on that notification, the form will be displayed along with the instruction set.
5. Read all the stated instructions carefully into it.
6. After reading all the instructions, fill in all the application form.
7. Fill in all the credentials mentioned in the form correctly.
8. Upload your scanned photograph and signature, in the required column.
9. If you’re filled information is correct, then click on the submit button.
10. Make the Application Fee Payment for the AFCAT Recruitment 2018 For Commissioned Officer Posts Application Form.
11. Now, they will take you to the page where your full application will be displayed.
12. Take a printout of that application form for future reference.
13. Your recruitment form is submitted now.You will get an update in your mail account.
The all eligible candidates please read the instructions carefully and fill the application form before the 14 January 2018.
The Eligible Candidates please click the www.careerairforce.nic.in
Major Date For AFCAT Recruitment 2018
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form 16 December 2017
Last Date For Registration Of Online Application form 14 January 2018.
What are major Links of Applying for AFCAT Recruitment 2017
Click here to apply Now>>>>http:www.careerairforce.nic.in