3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company Recruitment Apply Now
3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company Recruitment-Hey guys thanks for visiting our website we are constantly updating our website for making it more user-friendly and informatic we all trying to provide proper knowledge about upcoming Job Notifications.Today we have information about 3 Corps OMC Recruitment which is known as 3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company .According to Wikipedia’s Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) आयुध निर्माणी बोर्ड; Āyudh nirmāṇī borḍ consisting of the Indian Ordnance Factories (भारतीय आयुध निर्माणियाँ; Bhāratīya āyudh nirmāṇiyān), is an industrial organization functioning under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It is engaged in research, development, production, testing, marketing and logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of air, land and sea systems. OFB comprises forty-one Ordnance Factories, nine Training Institutes, three Regional Marketing Centres and four Regional Controllerates of Safety, which are spread all across the country.
3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company Recruitment OFB is the world’s largest government-operated production organisation, and the oldest organisation run by the Government of India. It has a total workforce of about 164,000.It is often called the “Fourth Arm of Defence”, and the “Force Behind the Armed Forces” of India.It is amongst the top 50 defence equipment manufacturers in the world.Its total sales were at $3 billion (₹19982.71 crores) in 2015-’16.Every year, 18 March is celebrated as the Ordnance Factories’ Day in India.
3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company (OMC) is working under the control of Defence Ministry, Indian Government. This Company has unlaced a recruitment notice recently, in order to fulfill the vacant Tradesman Mate position with apt civilians. The total opening available for this Group ‘C’ designation is 15 only. Indian citizens those who are striving for jobs under Indian Army with salary/ other allowances equivalent to Central Government employees can hold this new opportunity.
History Of 3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company
The history and development of the Indian Ordnance Factories is directly linked with the British reign in India. The East India Company considered military hardware to be a vital element for securing their economic interest in India and increasing their political power. In 1775, the British East India company accepted the establishment of the Board of Ordnance at Fort William, Calcutta. This marks the official beginning of the Army Ordnance in India.
In 1787, a gunpowder factory was established at Ichapore; it began production in 1791, and the site was later used as a rifle factory, beginning in 1904. In 1801, Gun Carriage Agency (now known as Gun & Shell Factory, Cossipore) was established at Cossipore, Calcutta, and production began on 18 March 1802. This is the oldest ordnance factory in India still in existence.
The growth of the Ordnance Factories Board leading to its present setup has been continuous but sporadic. There were eighteen ordnance factories before India became independent in 1947 and twenty-three factories have been established after independence, mostly in the wake of defense preparedness imperatives brought about by the wars involving India.
- Main Events
- 1801 – Establishment of Gun Carriage Agency at Cossipore, Kolkata.
- 1802 – Production begins at Cossipore on 18 March.
- 1906 – The Administration of Indian Ordnance Factories comes under a separate charge as “IG of Ordnance Factories”.
- 1933 – Charged to “Director of Ordnance Factories”.
- 1948 – Placed under the direct control of Ministry of Defence.
- 1962 – Department of Defence Production was set up at Ministry of Defence.
- 1979 – Ordnance Factories Board is established on 2 April.
3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company factories In India
- Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune (AFK)
- Cordite Factory Aruvankadu (CFA)
- Engine Factory Avadi, Chennai (EFA)
- Field Gun Factory, Kanpur (FGK)
- Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur (GCF)
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF)
- Gun and Shell Factory, Kolkata(GSF)
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project Tiruchirappalli (HAPP)
- High Explosives Factory, Pune (HEF)
- Heavy Vehicles Factory, Chennai (HVF)
- Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Mumbai (MPF)
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF)
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi, Chennai (OCFAV)
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC)
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Shahjahanpur (OCFS)
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Kanpur (OEFC)
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur, Firozabad (OEFHZ)
- Ordnance Factory Ambernath, Mumbai (OFA)
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur (OFAJ)
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA)
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH)
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL)
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC)
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH)
- Ordnance Factory Dumdum, Kolkata (OFDC)
- Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune (OFDR)
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN)
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFI)
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK)
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT)
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM)
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFN)
- Ordnance Factory Project Korwa (OFPKR)
- Ordnance Factory Project Medak (OFPM)
- Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli (OFT)
- Ordnance Factory Varangaon (OFV)
- Opto Electronics Factory, Dehradun (OLF)
- Ordnance Parachute Factory, Kanpur (OPF)
- Rifle Factory Ishapore, Kolkata (RFI)
- Small Arms Factory, Kanpur (SAF)
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ)
- Ordnance factory Jamshedpur
3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company
All candidates those who wants to apply for In this 3 Corps OMC recruitment, they should know that meritorious sports person is also having the Special reservation. All Selected candidates may have to work as a probationer for 2 years period. Later if incumbent’s performance is good, the civil authority will appoint them on permanent basis in the respective position. The eligibility conditions and applying procedure etc. of this recruitment are given below.
Vacancy Details In 3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company Recruitment
|Organization||3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company|
|Vacancy Nos||15||Last Date||Within 21 days|
3 Corps OMC Recruitment Tradesman Mate Jobs Essential Qualification
All Candidates those who had completed SSLC or equivalent examination from any government approved school/ institution can apply for this post.
All candidates those who belongs General (Unreserved) category their age must be between 18 to 25 years.
This upper age differs based on caste/ category (ST and Ex-servicemen), as per Company rules.
The last date for application submission is the cut-off date for calculating ceiling age.
Selection Modes of 3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company
All candidates those who wants to apply for this job they must be known that there are total 3 tests 1st will be screening test then Interview and after that physical test.
The medical fitness, character & antecedent report and certificate verification will also be taken into consideration, for the appointment.
3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company Written Test Pattern
Individuals clearing physical tests would be permitted to attend the Written exam, that contains multiple choice objective type questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness subjects.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Numerical AptitudeGeneal English and General Awareness subjects.
General English and General Awareness subjects.
Test shall be conducted for a maximum mark of 150 and the exam duration is 2 hours.
How To apply For 3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company
All documents must be sent to be The address for forwarding application through Ordinary/ Registered/ Speed Post is “The Officer Commanding, 3 Corps OMC, PIN – 909 803, C/O 99 APO”.For More Details Please visit at Indian Army Website.
- Applications should reach on or before this date: Within 21 days of advertisement
- For candidates applying from abroad, last date for submission of application: Within 28 days of advertisement.
Note: The government job opportunity currently available in 3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company is summarized on above paragraphs. The total vacancy given above is purely provisional. To know more, read the notification.Today we has post about 3 Corps OMC Recruitment which is known as 3 Corps Ordnance Maintenance Company