UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2015
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2015–-Good news for all candidates those who wants to make their career with Indian Paramilitary Defense Forces like BSF,CISF,ITBP,CRPF And SSB as an Assistant Commandant 2015-16.The UPSC Union Public Service Commission recently notified for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2015-16.UPSC took this exam every year for recruitment CAPF Assistant Commandant in different paramilitary forces of India.The UPSC will take this exam in 12th July month this year.so there is less time to prepare for Assistant Commandant post 2015-16.This UPSC CAPF posts came under heading of … For More details about UPSC CAPF please read below notification carefully.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2015-16
In UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Vacancy, there are total 304 posts of Assistant Commandant in different armed forces.They all are divided as
BSF 28 posts
CRPF 94 Posts
CISF 37 posts
ITBP 107 Posts
SSB 38 posts
UPSC- CAPF Recruitment Criteria 2015-16
Age-Candidates those who wants to apply for UPSC CAPF Exam their age must fall between 20 to 25 years.Age rules are applicable.
Qualification-Candidates must hold a bachelor degree in any field with recognized university from India.
Fee-All candidates have to pay 200-/-Rs to fill this form (No Fee For SC, ST and female Candidates )
How to apply -Candidates can go with below link for apply for UPSC CAPF exam 2015-16
Applying Instruction For Filling Online
The filling of online application contains two parts:-
For Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination – 2015
Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 00-00 hrs of 25-04-2015 to 23-59hrs of 15-05-2015
and applicants making force entry outside the above timings will be treated as invalid.
In Part I registration, the candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, the candidate will be prompted to check the details and make a correction, if any, in the application.
- A candidate may press “I agree” button after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment, selection of a centre, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
- The scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140-pixel height by 110-pixel width and Bit Depth of the image file should be 24 bit.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110-pixel height by 140-pixel width and Bit Depth of the image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay the fee in cash, the candidate should take a printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of submission of an online form.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly after submission of a form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 5 to 7.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case, email is not received by you please check / ensure that the submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
Major Dates and Links For UPSC
Scheme of Examination For UPSC
|PAPER-I||General Ability and Intelligence (Objective Type)||
|PAPER-II||Essay, Precis writing and comprehension (Conventional Type)||
|PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL STANDARDS TEST||To be conducted only of candidates
who qualify the written examination.
|Interview for Personality Test||150 Marks|
Selection Procedure & Scheme
(i) Written Examination:
The written examination conducted by
the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), and it comprises two papers. Paper I
and Paper II.
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in
the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200
In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay
Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension
Components and other communications/language skills will be English only.
NOTE-I : Candidates should ensure that in Paper II
they write the answers only in the medium allowed by the Commission for the
different Components as mentioned above. No credit will be given for answers
written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper. Candidates will be
required to indicate the medium of Essay Component in the Attendance Lists and
on the Answer Book. No credit will be given for the Essay Component if the
candidate indicates a medium on the Attendance List and on the Answer Book other
than the one in which he/she has written the Essay.
NOTE-II: There will be minimum qualifying marks separately in each Paper
as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion. Paper-I will be evaluated
first and evaluation of Paper-II will be done only of those candidates who
obtain the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I.
Exam Centers For UPSC- CAPF
The CAPF AC Examination 2015 will be held at the following Centres :
|Agartala||45||Gangtok||42||Panaji ( Goa )||36|
UPSC Area Code for Remote Areas and Abroad
|Arunachal Pradesh||03||Jammu & Kashmir||09|
|Mizoram||04||Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh||10|
|Manipur||05||Andaman & Nicobar Island||11|