UPPSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 197 Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 197 Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts: hello Mr./Ms. visitor of freejobaware.com, this post is about job notification for 197 Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts in Uttar Pradesh UP .Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has announced job notification for the recruitment of 197 UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies.Candidates eligible for the post can apply online from 21-07-2015 to 21-08-2015 on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in . For other details like age, qualification, selection process, fee, directions to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC 197 Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts are given below…
****for more free job alert do subscribe our website freejobaware.com ****
UPPSC Recruitment Post And Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 197
Name of the Exam: UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) Exam 2015
Eligibility Criteria For UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts :
Age: Candidates applying for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts should be 22 years to 35 years. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Law of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognized.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be based on the basis of performance on written exam & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for the Post should have to deposit the fee of Rs. 125/- (Exam Fee Rs 100/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for General & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India SBI or Punjab National Bank PNB.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in from 21-07-2015 to 21-08-2015.
Directions for Applying Online For UPPSC Recruitment 2015:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Major Dates And Links for UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-08-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 17-08-2015.