Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 For Credit Officer Posts
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Union Bank of India has recently released a recruitment notification inviting applications for the post of Specialist Officers. The total no. of vacancies are 200. Union Bank of India Recruitment is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to make a career in the Banking Sector. The Application process has started and the last date to apply is 21st October 2017. Read this article to know all about the vacancies, direct link, exam pattern etc. Moreover, you can also check your exam preparation by taking our Gk Quiz Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 announced notification for the post of Specialist Officer(Credit Officers) for any degree. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About UBI-Union Bank of India: Union Bank of India is one of the govt owned banks in India(Govt shares 63.44%).This Bank has more than 4214 branches and 6909 ATM’s across the country. UBI also has representative offices in Shanghai, Beijing, and Abu Dhabi. Lastly, UBI operates in the United Kingdom through its wholly owned subsidiary, Union Bank of India (UK).UBI also provides online Telebanking.If you want more details about Union Bank of India to check official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in about us section.
Here comes our brand new post about Union Bank of India Recruitment. As per the official notice, the process to apply for the Last date of 21 October 2017 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 of Credit Officer Posts. How to apply then given the link below.
Our Previous Post – IB ACIO Previous Year Question Papers Download PDF
Vacancy Details For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Name of the post:—Credit Officer
Number of posts:—200 posts
Pay Scale:—Rs. 35,000/—
#1. Important Exam Dates for Union Bank of India Recruitment
|Start Date of|
|Last Date of|
#2. Total Vacancies for Union Bank of India Recruitment
|Post||Scale/ Grade||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||Within which of PWDs|
Eligibility Criteria For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Age Limit:—Eligible Candidates age should be 23 years.
#3. Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 23 years
- Maximum Age – 32 years
C. Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
B. Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years.
#4. UBI Exam Pattern
The Selection Procedure will have three stages:
- Written Exam
- GD(if conducted)
- Personal Interview
Selection Process:—Eligible Candidates selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview Test.
#6. Application Fee
Gen/OBC – Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/OBC – Rs. 100/-
How to apply
How to apply-Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format along with Scanned copies of all relevant certificates as mentioned in the notification, passport size photograph through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#5. Steps -How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment
- Click on the Direct Link above.
- Fill up the form carefully.
- Upload your Photograph & Signature.
- Verify your Application Form & Click on the Final Submit button.
- Pay the Online Fee.
- Note down the generated e-receipt, Registration Number & Password.
- Take out the Print Out of the Application Form for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the Official Website.
- Follow steps 2 to 7.
Major Date For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Last date of Submission the application form is 21 October 2017.
Major Link For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
For more information like age limit age relaxation vacancy details education qualification selection process important dates and how to apply then given link below