SSC Online Recruitment Sub Inspector In CAPF And Delhi Police 2016—Recently SSC Gave notification of Recruitment Sub Inspector In CAPF And Delhi Police this is very good opportunity to make future with SSC And Delhi Police.SSC Always organized this test for recruitment of SI posts.Let’s start this article .
What will You Find In This Blog Post Of SSC Online Recruitment
1. Introduction Of SSC Recruitment
2. Summary Of www ssc nic in si asi
3. Vacancy Details Of SI In Delhi Police
4. Eligibility Criteria Of CAPF Or SI In Delhi Police
5. How to Apply for SSC CAPF In Delhi Police
6. SSC SI ASI Recruitment Exam 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
7. SSC SI ASI Admit Card 2016
8. Major Link And Dates For SSC Recruitment 2016
Let’s Start SSC Online Recruitment
SSC Online Recruitment Sub Inspector In CAPF And Delhi Police 2016–Hello all freejobaware users and reader we are grateful to you for rating our website. We are constantly updating our website with lot of latest government jobs. Our last post was General Awareness Question Answers January 4 2016 If u didn’t read that you can read it from this blue link. And today we are going to share with you about SSC Online Recruitment Sub Inspector In CAPF And Delhi Police .Recently we got notification from SSC Online Recruitment that they are going to recruitment for Sub Inspector In CAPF And Delhi Police posts. This is very good opportunity to make their future with CAPF And Delhi Police as SI.
So all candidates those who are going to apply for Sub Inspector In CAPF And Delhi Police post ,and fulfill all eligibility criteria then please read this blog post carefully.
For More details like age limitation for SSC Recruitment, required qualification for SSC Online Recruitment and how to apply for Sub Inspector in CAPF and Delhi Police please read this blog and read advertisement below of this post.
www ssc nic in si asi
- Name of the Department: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspectors and Assistant Sub Inspectors
- Total Number of Post: various
- Age Limit: 20 to 25 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Pay Scale: Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- for of Sub-Inspector and Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/- for Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Application Status: started from 09th January 2016
- Deadline: 02nd February 2016 & 05th February 2016
- Application Fees: Rs:100/-
- Selection Process: Written Test (Paper-I & Paper-II) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Physical Standard Test (PST) Medical Test Personal Interview
- Admit Card: available soon
- Website: ssc.nic.in
Read this Also–Indian Army Jobs Territorial Army Recruitment Notification
Post And Vacancy Details For Sub Inspector In CAPF And Delhi Police
Candidates those who are going to apply for Sub Inspector In CAPF And Delhi Police they should know that there are 1106 posts. So candidates those who are going to apply for this post please fill online SSC Form before last date.
SSC SI & ASI Vacancy Details 2016
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Forces (CAPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Eligibility Criteria For SSC Online Recruitment
Required Qualification-Candidates those who are going to apply for SSC Online Recruitment post they have to qualify up to graduation from recognized University. For more details please read advertisement below of this post.
Age Limitation—All Candidates those who are going to apply for SSC Recruitment their age must be fall between 20 to 27 years. Age relaxation applicable as per rule.
Procedure For Selection-Eligible candidates those who are willing to apply for SSC Online Recruitment they all selected on the basis of written and interview.
Applying Procedure—Candidates those who are applying for Sub Inspector In CAPF And Delhi Police they have to apply online before last date
Read this Also–Current Affairs January 3 2016 For AFCAT
SSC SI ASI Recruitment Exam 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I and II. Candidates will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Written Examination. There will be no interview component. Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
Read this Also–Current Affairs Of January 1 2016 For Exams
SSC SI ASI Admit Card 2016
Admit Card will be soon issued by the authority member after the application process. All connected candidate will download the Hall Ticket before the exam. Composed Test (Paper-I) will be hung on twentieth March, 2016 and Written Test (Paper-II) will be hung on 05th June, 2016. So the jobseeker ought to inspire prepared to apply for this post. Candidate ought to stay in contact with the official site ssc.nic.in to get the most recent news about this enlistment.