RBI Recruitment 2017 For Office Attendant Posts
RBI Recruitment 2017
Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as an appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team.Thank you for visiting our official websitewww.freejobaware.com, The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettable Now it’s the time to payback, Here comes our brand new post about RBI Recruitment.
As always all candidates have to apply online for RBI Recruitment online registration.In this post, We will share all details about Reserve Bank of India, RBI Online Registration, Reserve Bank of India Details, Reserve Bank of India Pattern, and Reserve Bank of India Syllabus, hope you will like this and share this.
As per the official notice, the process to apply for the Last date of submission is 07 December 2017 RBI Recruitment 2017 of Office Attendant Posts.These vacancies are directly on recruitment basis.So the candidates those who are interested as well as eligible enough they can apply for this post of Office Attendant Posts.
Vacancy Details For RBI Recruitment 2017 For Office Attendant Posts
All Eligible Candidates, please see the careful vacancy details for RBI Recruitment 2017 For Office Attendant Posts. All details are in a given below.
Vacancy Details Are Here
Name of the Department:—Reserve Bank of India
Total Number of posts:—526 posts
Name of the post:—Office Attendant
Pay Scale For Office Attendant:—Rupees 28,000/— Per Month.
RBI Recruitment For Office Attendant Posts Eligibility 2017
For all candidates, this is all eligibility are given below for the Office Attendant Posts.All the Student or Candidates please read the instruction and Eligibility Carefully and Fill the application form by online mode.
Eligibility Criteria For RBI Recruitment 2017 For Office Attendant Posts
Eligible Candidates should have passed the 10th class (S.S.C., Matriculation) from the concerned State, UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office.
RBI Recruitment Exam Patten For Office Attendant Posts Post
RBI Recruitment 2017 Exam Patten for Post.The all eligible candidate please read the exam pattern carefully and fill the application form.Eligible Candidates prepare the examination for the Office Attendant Posts according to this exam pattern.I hope you are satisfied this exam pattern and you are a success in this post very first time.This is the great opportunity for all candidates so please read the instruction carefully.
Exam Pattern for Office Attendant Posts
English Language:—30 Numbers
Numerical Ability:—35 Numbers
Reasoning Ability:—35 Numbers
RBI Recruitment Syallbus For Office Attendant Posts
Eligible Candidates prepare the examination for the research associate post according to this Syllabus.I hope you are satisfied this exam syllabus and you are a success in this post very first time.This is the great opportunity for all candidates so please read the instruction carefully.
English Language:—Fill in the Blanks, Error, Spelling Test, Transformation, Active and Passage, Idiom, and Pharisees.
Numerical Ability:—Area, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Numbers, and Age, Pipe, and Cristen, Time and Work, Ration and Proportion, Average, Time and Distance, Speed and Train, Numerical Aptitude, Mixture.
Reasoning Ability:—Puzzled, Logical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpearation.
RBI Recruitment Important Date For Office Attendant Posts
The Last date of Submission the application form is 07 December 2017.
How to Apply RBI Recruitment 2017 For Office Attendant Posts
1. Visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in
2. You will land on to the homepage, then select career section.
3. Now click on the notification of recruitment process RBI Recruitment.
4. When you click on that notification, the form will be displayed along with the instruction set.
5. Read all the stated instructions carefully into it.
6. After reading all the instructions, fill in all the application form.
7. Fill in all the credentials mentioned in the form correctly.
8. Upload your scanned photograph and signature, in the required column.
9. If you’re filled information is correct, then click on the submit button.
10. Make the Application Fee Payment for the RBI Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
11. Now, they will take you to the page where your full application will be displayed.
12. Take a printout of that application form for future reference
13. Your recruitment form is submitted now. You will get an update in your mail account.
The all eligible candidates please read the instructions carefully and fill the application form is before the 07 December 2017.
The Eligible Candidates please click the www.rbi.org.in