Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online For Various Posts
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online For Various Posts: Hello guys, this job notification is for those candidates who are interested in Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC jobs 2015.Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Excise & Taxation Officer, Tehsildar & other Posts with 101 vacancies through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination PSCSCCE– 2015. Candidates interested for the Posts may apply online application for PPSC Punjab on the officail web portal of Punjab Police Service Commission PPSC or Click Here for online registration before 05-10-2015 by 11:59 PM.For Other details like age, qualifications, selection procedure, Directions to apply go through the notification post given below…
******for more free job alerts do Subscribe to our website FreeJobAware.com*******
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Recruitment 2015 Posts and Vacancy Details:
No. of Posts: In total their are 101 vacancies for various posts in Punjab Public Service Commission PSSC.
Posts Name and vacancy Details:
1. Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 16 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 18 Posts
3. Excise & Taxation Officer: 23 Posts
4. Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II): 08 Posts
5. Tehsildar: 09 Posts
6. Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer: 04 Posts
7. Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 10 Posts
8. Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies: 11 Posts
9. Labour –cum- Conciliation Officer: 01 Post
10. Employment Generation and Training Officer: 01 Post
Eligiblity Criteria for PPSC Recruitment:
Age: Candidates applying for the recruitment they should have attained 21 years and should not have attained 37 years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age limit may be extended upto 45 years for Other State Government or the Government of India, including Board/ Corporations/ Public Sector Undertaking employees, upto 33 years for SC/ BC of Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Services, upto 42 years for other services except Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Services.
Academic Qualification: Candidates interest to apply for Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination PSCSCCE for Punjab Public Service Commission PSSC should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be based on result on competitive examination.
Application Fee: Candidates must Pay a minimum examination Fee of Rs. 1125/- for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab, Rs.500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab, Rs. 3000/- for all other categories and Rs. 1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab by using the print out of system generated Bank e-challan through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala
Directions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should first scan the copy of photograph & signature.
2. Open the website www.ppsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “Advertisement” —> “Open Advertisement”.
4. Select the post you are willing to apply.
5. Click on “Apply/ View” —> “Apply Online”.
6. Fill all the details carefully & click submit.
7. At last take the print out of online application for future use.
Major Dates and Links:
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Depositing the Application Fee: 12-10-2015.
You may Be Like This