Tamil Nadu medical services board online recruitment 2019
Hey guys thanks for visiting our website freejobaware , we are constantly updating our website for making it more informative for our readers and users. Well, today we have some other post name is village health nurse/auxiliary nurse-midwife. This is important job for job seekers those who are trying to make their career in Govt Jobs or this particular sector. Let’s start this blog post please read it carefully.
Medical health services board of the Tamil Nadu government has uploaded the employment notification for the selection of applicants for the post of village health nurse/auxiliary nurse-midwife. There are many posts for the given job. These jobs for the post of village nurses are to be filled by this drive/counseling conducted by the board. All candidates who are waiting for the job in the health sector and also wanted to work with the T.N government should apply for the post of village nurse 2019 before the last date. The applicants should check the deadline for the submission of the online application form, that is given in this article and it is the LAST DATE.
All the important and latest information about the vacancy of the health board of T.N 2019 given below and the candidates should go through the article and applicants should also keep visiting our website frequently for more information.
Lets Start Post of recruitment 2019.
Village Heath Nurse/Auxiliary nurse midwife[women only] 2019
The details of the recruitment of village nurses for women only are given in this article and all the deserving and eligible candidates should go through the complete article for all the necessary information for the vacancy. The candidates can also visit the official website of the recruiting board to get latest updates.
Name of the recruiting organization: Medical services recruitment board,Tamil nadu
Name of the post: Nurse
Total no of posts: 1234
Type of job: contract basis
Location of the job: Tamil Nadu
Official website: http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
Post wise details:
In this post of recruitment for village nurse 2019 of Tamil Nadu there is a total of 1234 posts, all of those candidates who want to apply for this vacancy , can see the posts and apply after that.
The eligibility criteria for the post of the nurse are described here and the applicants should check the important information from the official website of the recruiting board which is given in this post.
- Eligibility criteria: candidates applying for these vacancies should have ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Age: The minimum age for all categories is 18 years and maximum age for SC/ST/SCA/ BC / BCM / MBC&DNC/destitute widow/Ph is 57 years and maximum age in OC for all category is 40 years, for destitute widow 57 years and for Ph is 50 years. relaxation is as per government rules.
- Application fee: The application fee for other candidates is Rs 600/- and for SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW is 300/- candidates.
- Selection process: Selection of candidates will base on academic marks and merit-based,age will be also considered for selecting the candidates.
Important dates to apply for the post of village health nurse and auxiliary midwife 2019 are given below and the candidates should check the eligibility criteria to apply for these vacancies before filling the application form. The procedure of application submission is online mode.
Starting date of application submission: 24/10/2019
Last date of application submission: 13/11/2019
Last date of application offline fee submission:15/11/ 2019 through Indian bank
Date of the written exam: will be informed later
How to apply for village nurse and auxiliary nurse midwife Jobs 2019(online procedure)?
The applicants, who were waiting for the job of village health nurse and auxiliary nurse midwife 2019, should follow the process for the application given below.
- visit the official website of the recruiting board.
- click online registration to open the online application form.
- select the name of the post.
- fill the form carefully and do read the notification if possible.
Official Website: http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in