Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017 For Parliamentary Posts, 20 Posts Vacant.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017 –Hello and a very good morning to all of you.Thank you all for the amount of feedback as well as for the appreciation that you all have showered upon me and my team.Thank you for visiting our official website www.freejobaware.com, The amount of response you have given us is quite overwhelming as well as unforgettable Now it’s the time to pay back, Here comes our brand new post about Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017.An ad notification is being published by the Lok Sabha Secretariat for the recruitment of 20 Parliamentary Reporter Posts.So the candidates those who are Interested as well as eligible enough they can apply for these sort of jobs before the last date which is 27 Feb 2017.Further details are given below.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details
- Post Name –Parliamentary Reporter
- N.o Of The Posts – 20
- Pay Scale – RS 15,600 to 39,100/month
- Job Location -Delhi, India
- Nationality – Indian
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria.
- Age Limit – Age limit of the candidates must be 40 years
- Educational Qualification – Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must Possess Bachelor degree from an affiliated university or college and should also possess shorthand speed of 160 words/min in English and Hindi both.
- Procedure Of Selection –Candidates will be selected according to their performance in written exam as well as according to their performance in interview.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017, How To Apply
Procedure To Apply –candidates those who want to apply for these sort of jobs they can send their applications along with their all the relevant documents as well as certificates with two passport size photographs as well as C.V to the address given below.
Address – Joint recruitment cell, Room no 521, Parliament house Annexe, New Delhi,India.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017, Major Dates.
- Last Date – 27 Feb 2017
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017, Major Links.
For more details or info you can log on to the link given below