Jobs in Bangalore For Freshers-Today’s Walk-in KPMG Hiring Graduate Candidates
Jobs in Bangalore For Freshers-Today’s Walk-in KPMG Hiring Graduate Candidates-–Well we all know that Bangalore is hub of IT Sector there are lot of job opening every day peoples mostly search for Part Time Jobs in Bangalore ,Times Ascent Job in Bangalore day by day So lets start
Today’s Walk-in KPMG Hiring Graduate Candidates
Criteria And Job Description For KPMG
- · Perform ongoing and high-quality research on current and upcoming regulations, support go to market activities.
· Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word) – prepare client ready presentations that are well structured, logical and clear to understand.
· Connect with research users (advisors from KPMG member firms across the world) to understand project objectives, scope, and deliverables.
· Articulate findings through visually appealing / appropriate frameworks and in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal).Qualifications:
- · Proficiency in MS-Office – Intermediate / Advanced MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word.
· Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines.
· Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
· Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills, and sound business / commercial acumen.
· Adept at strategic frameworks such as SWOT, Porter’s Five Forces, PESTLE, etc.
· A pragmatic approach to analysis and problem solving; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity.
· Produce professional, neat and client-ready power point presentations and excel worksheets.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Team player.Experience
Qualification—The candidate must have a graduate qualification from a reputed institute 0 to 1 year of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in a professional services firm / third-party KPO / specialized research houses, or research divisions of investment bank would be an added advantage.