Indian Navy SSC Tech Recruitment For Technical And Executive Branch 2015-16
Indian Navy SSC Tech Recruitment For Technical And Executive Branch 2015-16–Good news for all candidates those who are seeking for jobs in Indian Navy as a officers post 2015-16. The Indian Navy Published notification for engineering student to join Indian Navy SSC Short Service Commission 2015 batch.Application Invites For Executive Branch (GENERAL SERVICE/HYDRO CADRE) And Technical Branch (SUBMARINE) JAN 2016 Course.Applications are invited from unmarried Male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches (submarine) of the Indian Navy for Jan 2016 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.This Post is come Under Indian Navy SSC Tech Recruitment For Technical And Executive Branch 2015-16. For More Details About Indian Navy SSC Tech Recruitment 2015-16 please read below post care fully.
Post And Vacancy Details for Indian Navy SSC Tech Recruitment 2015-16
Indian Navy did not disclose vacancy details for Indian Navy SSC Tech Recruitment For Technical And Executive Branch 2015-16 Please go with advertisment below of this post.
*Read This Also–
Eligibility Criteria Of Indian Navy SSC Tech Recruitment 2015-16
Age-The candidates applying for Indian Navy SSC Tech Recruitment 2015-16 must be aged between 19½ and 25 years.
Qualifications. Candidates must have completed BE/B. Tech Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognised university in one of the following specified streams.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry from 16 May 15 onwards. The online application registration will cease on 06 Jun 15. The procedure for applying online is explained in Paras 21 & 22 below. IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.
- Online (e-application): – Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, a mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb (.jpeg or .jpg format).
Filling up of e-application: – For filling up application Online visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:-
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided
as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by
you are correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button, it should be checked whether all the
details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections
after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by
entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instruction for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all
the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections
after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of
SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the
application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated
Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and
mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi – 110 021 along
with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of
10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates
and mark sheets of all semester/years. Application to be sent by ordinary post
only. Speed post/courier and the Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________
APPLICATION FOR SSC X(GS)/HYDRO CADRE/TECHNICAL BRANCH (SM)
Jan 2016 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No.
Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD(Navy)
will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub-para (f) above if received by 16 JUN 15 will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD (Navy). Hence, only filling the application Online/generation of Application No. does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
- The applicants are advised to regularly check naval website and their mailbox for SSB callups.
- Disclaimer. Information given in the advertisement and on the website are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Navy/Government of India will be final.
Selection Procedure -All candidates are selected for Indian Navy SSC Tech of their performance in SSB.
**Best Free E books For Preparation***
Physical Standard For Indian Navy SSC Tech Recruitment 2015-16
The candidates should not be colour/night blind & must be physically fit according to following physical standards:-
- Height and Weight. Minimum height for male – 157 cms and with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight. Minimum visual Acuity for both eyes is 6/12 for Executive(GS/Hydro)cadre
and 6/24 for Technical (Submarine Specialisation) correctable to 6/6(both eyes) with
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist end on the reverse side of palm/back(dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.