IMU Recruitment 2017(Indian Maritime University) For Assistant Registrar & Various Others,Apply Online,31 Posts Vacant.
IMU Recruitment 2017 -Hello and a very good Morning to all my lovely readers as well as users.Good to see you.I’m very very honored as well as overwhelmed by the thunderous response that you all have given me and my team.Hope you liked our previous post and here is our brand new post about IMU Recruitment 2017 . An ad notification is being posted by the IMU which stands for Indian Maritime University for Post of Assistant Registrar Private Secretary and various others.on direct recruitment basis.So the Candidates those who are interested as well as eligible enough and want to make a career option in these sort of jobs then they can apply online for these sort of jobs before the last date 8 March 2017 Further Details are given below.
IMU Recruitment 2017, Vacancy Details.
- Post Name
- Assistant Registrar
- Private Seceratery
- N.o Of Posts – 31
- Pay Scale –
- For Post 1 -Rs 15,600 – Rs 39,100 /Grade pay -Rs 5,400
- For Post 2 -Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800 /Grade pay -Rs 4,800
- For Post 3 – Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200/ Grade Pay -Rs 2,400
- For Post 4 – Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200 /Grade Pay -Rs 2,400
- Nationality – Indian
- Job Location -India
IMU Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria.
- Age Limit –
- For Post 1 – Less Then 40 Years
- For Post 2 – Less Than 45 Years
- For Post 3,4 -Less Than 35 Years
- Educational Qualification –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they must possess Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade or a Bachelor’s Degree with CA/ ICWA for Post 1, Bachelor’s Degree, Shorthand Higher/ Senior Grade in English [120 words per minute], Typewriting Higher/ Senior Grade in English [45 words per minute], Proficiency in Information & Communication Technology for Post 2, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or its equivalent grade in Commerce or Mathematics or Statistics for Post 3 & Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks or its equivalent grade for Post 4.
- Procedure Of Selection –Candidates will be selected according to their performance in online screening test as well as interview for post 1.And according to skill test as well as according to shorthand test for post 2.And according to online screening test for post 3,4.
- Application Fee –
- For Post 1 -Candidates will have to pay Rs 1000 for PWD and Rs 1,500 for OBC
- For Other Posts – Candidates will have to pay Rs 800 For SC/ST and RS 1200 for other categories
IMU Recruitment 2017, How To Apply.
Procedure Of Applying –Candidates those who are going to apply for these sort of jobs they can apply online by visiting the official website of IMU which is www.imu.ac.in
IMU Recruitment 2017, Dates To Remember
- Last Date – 8 march 2017
IMU Recruitment 2017, Major Links.
For more info you can log on to the link given below.